Beginning Math Add-On Program
If you already own Math Beginner’s Kit A (004HS), this Add-On Kit B (005AO) is for you because it contains only the additional items needed to teach Levels B:1 and B:2.
If you do not own Math Beginner’s Kit A (004HS), you need the complete Math Kit B (005HS) so that you will have all the items needed for both B Levels.
- Students who have already completed Math Level A (004HS)
Notice to Math Edition 1 Users: If you have Math Lessons Guide: Level A and Math Lessons Guide: Level B, 2011’s Home School workbooks (Levels A, B:1, B:2, and C) are not compatible. To purchase an original Math Workbook A, order Part 401. For Level B, order Part 403.
Skills Covered at Math Level B:
- Number Concepts 1-20
- Number Recognition 0-100
- Counting to 100 by 1’s, 10’s, 5’s, 2’s
- Counting Backwards from 20-0
- Missing Numbers in Sequence 0-100 (by 1’s, 10’s, 5’s, 2’s)
- Greater Than/Less Than 0-100
- Addition Facts 1-10
- Subtraction Facts 1-10
- Adding Multiple Numbers (e.g., 3+2+4+1)
- Simple Word Problems
- Simple Fractions (1/2, 1/3, 1/4)
- Telling Time (hour, half-hour, quarter-hour, five-minute increments)
- Money (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half-dollars, dollars)
Math Add-On Kit B includes the following:
- Christ-Centered Math Lessons: Level B:1 —Workbook Answer Key Included (Part 530)
- Christ-Centered Math Workbook: Level B:1 (Part 531)
- Christ-Centered Math Lessons: Level B:2 —Workbook Instructions/Answer Key Format (Part 532)
- Christ-Centered Math Workbook: Level B:2 (Part 533)
Math Levels B:1 and B:2 can normally be completed within a typical school year. Some advanced students may also be able to complete Level C that same school year, or shortly thereafter. For the best results, teach in sequence according to whatever pacing best fits your child’s God-given capabilities.